View full size image
SPANISH MOSAIC (L) TOTE
EG13 L Spanish Mosaic Large Tote
The Engage Green Tote is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green Tote features:
- Contrast stitching on the webbing handle
- Inside zippered pocket and an organizer division with easily mobile compartment
- Zip closure
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 17" x 12" x 4" ; Handle length: 22“
- Three animal-free dyed colors/designs to choose from
PETE = PETE
As Seen in Beautiful Basics and Accessories Magazine:
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximate 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.