View full size image
SPANISH MOSAIC TOTE
EG4 Spanish Mosaic Tote
The Engage Spanish Mosaic Tote is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life. This Medium tote even has handles made from recycled plastic.
The interior compartment is padded, so you may want to use this Tote to fits iPads 1, 2, 3, the mini, any notebook or a laptop up to 13"
Engage Green Spanish Mosaic Tote features:
inside lining from organic cotton
- Handles and corner made from Recycled Plastic
- There is a zippered pocket and mobile holder
- Zippered closure on top to keep your valuables safe
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth
- Water resistant
- Animal-free dyed color
- Dimensions: Bag dimension: 10" x 14.5" x 3". Handle length: 20"
As Seen In Ideal Bite Magazine:
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing.