View full size image
The Engage Green Pouch is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life.
Coins and bills, credit cards, driver’s license, cosmetics – all those small items that need to be contained will fit right in here!
Engage Green Pouch features:
- Inner lining made from organic cotton
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth.
- Water resistant.
- Animal-free dyed color
- Bag dimension: 5” x 3.5” x 2”
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing.