The Engage Green Wristlet is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life.
Engage Green Wristlet features:
- Recycled plastic handle to allow hang it on the wrist and details
- Inner lining made from organic cotton
- Inside zippered pocket
- Snap closure
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth.
- Water resistant.
- Animal-free dyed color
- Bag dimension: 10.75" x 4.5" x 2"
As Seen In the New York Public Library:
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing.