EG3 Chess Tulip Shoulder Bag [Recycled Woven Paper]
The Engage Green Fashionable Tulip Bag is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life.
Engage Green Tulip Bag features:
- Water resistant
- The inside lining from organic cotton
- Handles made from Recycled Plastic
- There is a zippered pocket and mobile holder
- Zippered closure on top to keep your valuables safe
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth
- Animal-free dyed color
- Dimensions: Bag dimension: 12" x 15" x 3". Handle length: 16"
As Seen in Apparel and Ideal Bite Magazine.
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing