View full size image
EG9 Penguin & Rooster Large Messenger
The Engage Green Messenger Bag is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green Messenger Bag features:
- Organizer division in front panel and zippered compartment on back side
- Zip pocket inside of the main compartment
- Cell phone pocket and bottle holder on left/right side
- Snap and velcro closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with pad.
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 16" x 12.5" x 4.25"
- Animal-free dyed color/design
As Seen in Laptop Magazine:
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximate 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.