EG22 Cosmos Wristlet
The Engage Green Wristlet is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green Wristlet features:
- Can be used alone as a fashionable wristlet or carried inside one of our larger bags
- Helps keep you organized – traveling papers, cosmetics, pencils and pens or anything else you might need to keep handy
- These waterproof wristlets have too many uses to count! Zip closure.
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 10" x 5.5” ; Handle length: 6“
- Animal-free dyed color/design
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximate 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.