View full size image
EG36 Blue Tote
The Engage Green Blue Tote is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Woven Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life. This large tote even has handles made from recycled plastic.
Engage Green Blue Tote features:
inside lining from organic cotton
- Handles and corner made from Recycled Plastic
- Metal "feet" to hold a strong, upright position when placed on any surface keeping the bottom clean
- Zippered closure on top to keep your valuables safe
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth
- Water resistant
- Animal-free dyed color
- Dimensions: 18" x 15." x 5.5". Handle length: 20"
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing.