EG20 Yoga Mat Bag
The Engage Green Yoga Bag is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green Yoga Bag features:
- Fits any size yoga or Pilates mat!
- Two front zippered pockets and side bottle holder
- Webbing strap
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 27" x 7.5" x 7.5"
- Two Animal-free dyed color/design
- CUSTOMER COMMENT ABOUT THE YOGA BAG:
"Just a big thank you. I've got the yoga bag and I adore it. There's a nice pocket for my water bottle, two wonderful little zippered pockets where I can stash little necessities like my keys and metro card, and the main bag is big enough that I can stash my yoga clothes with my mat. Brilliant!" AR.
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximately 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.