THREE WAY PURSE
EG29 Three Way Purse Recycled Plastic [PETE] -waterproof
The Engage Green Tote is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green Tote features:
- Strap attached at both sides, it fits nicely under the arm as a purse
- Remove the strap and it becomes a perfectly sized clutch
- Attach the strap at the same side and use it as a wristlet
- Zip closure
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 8” x 5” x 2”
- Animal-free dyed color/design
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximate 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.