EG16 Spiral Handbag
The Engage Green Spiral Handbag is made from Raspberry Organic
Cotton/Hemp. The Engage Green Organic Cotton/Hemp fiber is
resistant to ultraviolet light, heat and mildew, durable, elastic and
able to withstand
extremes in temperature without degeneration.
Engage Green Spiral Handbag features:
- Contrast stitching on the cotton/hemp area
- Inside include zippered pocket and an organizer division with mobile holder
- Zip closure
- Hand wash
- Water resistant
- Animal-free dyed color
- Bag dimension: 11" x 6“ x 4“
- Cork – Eco Data
- * Cork comes from the bark of the Oak tree. The bark naturally separates from the tree and is harvested in a way that allows new bark to grow in its place.
- * Only the most mature higher quality cork layers are used for fashions. Ecologically, cork is a wise choice because it is a natural and renewable product.
- * The more your bag gets wet, the softer it becomes! It is hypoallergenic, durable, resistant to wear, flexible, soft, impermeable to liquids and stain resistant.
- Organic Cotton & Hemp – Eco Data
- * Organic cotton/hemp farming uses no toxins or synthetic fertilizers and is produced without bleaches, dyes or other pollutants.
- * Natural fertilizers and eco pest control have made organic cotton/hemp farming possible.
- * Fabrics made from organic cotton/hemp fibers are resistant to ultraviolet light, heat and mildew, repels insect and is hypoallergenic.