EG38 iPad Bag
The Engage Green iPad Bag is perfect for whatever security check points: airports, libraries, museums, etc. You don't have to remove your electronics.
The Engage Green iPad Bag is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and waterproof.
Engage Green iPad Bag features:
- Waterproof exterior
- Easy to carry: Detachable strap allows for three-way use: shoulder/cross-body, without strap as a sleeve to drop into another bag or with a padded handle to hold by hand
- Silver metallic lining that evokes the sustainability of our future and keeps your iPad protected from scanning and temperature changes. Our lining is TSA approved for ultimate security
- Zippered section with organizer divisions for easy access to your essentials and cables
- Back large zippered compartment to keep your essential without opening any main section
- Another great feature is the back exterior zippered compartment it's big enough to fit your Nook and any other table 7.5" x 5.5"
- Inside elastic corner straps to grip the iPad and elastic Stylus holder
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean
- Bag dimension: 11" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- Five animal-free dyed colors/designs to choose from
PETE = PET
- PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate]
Plastic bottles – Recycling Facts
- * Approximately 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- * 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- * According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.