EG37 Geometric Totes
The Engage Green Geometric Tote is made from Recycled Woven Paper mixed with cotton fibers for extra strength. Engage Green Recycled Paper is a high-quality fiber, durable, water resistant and biodegradable at the end of life. This large tote even has handles made from recycled plastic.
Engage Green Geometric Tote features:
- The inside lining from organic cotton
- Handles and corner made from Recycled Plastic
- Metal "feet" to hold a strong, upright position when placed on any surface keeping the bottom clean
- Zippered closure on top to keep your valuables safe
- Wipe it clean gently with a wet cloth
- Water resistant
- Animal-free dyed color
- Dimensions: 18" x 15." x 5.5". Handle length: 20"
- PAPER – Recycling Facts
- * Less trash in landfills means lower disposal cost & less pollution from waste carting.
- * Using recycling paper pulp saves energy in the manufacturing process 60% to 70% less to compared to virgin pulp.
- * Recycled paper manufacturing uses up to 55% less water that virgin pulp, and helps to preserve our forests.
- * Manufacturing with recycled paper reduces air emissions by 74% compared to virgin pulp manufacturing.