EG14A City Handbag
The Engage Green City Handbag is made from Cork and Raspberry Organic Cotton/Hemp. The Engage Green Cork is “natural leather” that is durable,
resistant to wear, flexible, impermeable to liquids and stain resistant.
The longer it is used, the softer it gets, and the velvety texture will
last many seasons. Organic Cotton/Hemp fiber is
resistant to ultraviolet light, heat and mildew, durable, elastic and able to withstand
extremes in temperature without degeneration.
Engage Green City Handbag features:
- Contrast stitching on the cotton/hemp area
- Inside include zippered pocket and an organizer division with mobile holder
- Zip closure
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth and left to naturally dry
- Water resistant
- Animal-free dyed color
- Bag dimension: 16.5" x 13“. Handle length: 11"
As Seen in Apparel Magazine:
- Cork – Eco Data
- * Cork comes from the bark of the Oak tree. The bark naturally separates from the tree and is harvested in a way that allows new bark to grow in its place.
- * Only the most mature higher quality cork layers are used for fashions. Ecologically, cork is a wise choice because it is a natural and renewable product.
- * The more your bag gets wet, the softer it becomes! It is hypoallergenic, durable, resistant to wear, flexible, soft, impermeable to liquids and stain resistant.
- Organic Cotton & Hemp – Eco Data
- * Organic cotton/hemp farming uses no toxins or synthetic fertilizers and is produced without bleaches, dyes or other pollutants.
- * Natural fertilizers and eco pest control have made organic cotton/hemp farming possible.
- * Fabrics made from organic cotton/hemp fibers are resistant to ultraviolet light, heat and mildew, repels insect and is hypoallergenic.